Browse By Categories
Hearlink – Professional Hearing Services
- Independent Audiology Practice
- ISO 9001-2008 Registered Company
- Audiologists are members of ASA (Audiological Society of Australia)
- AAAPP (Australian Association of Audiologists in Private Practice) member
At HEARLINK we're here to help with every aspect of your hearing health, whether it's loss prevention, testing, or finding solutions that will help you hear well. We promise to always provide professional hearing services with integrity, competence, objectivity and independence.
Community Notice Board
WHO WE ARE
Our hearing clinic has a team of hearing specialists, including audiologists and audiometrists, technical and clerical staff with the sole purpose of delivering hearing services of the highest quality. We are very serious about providing excellent hearing healthcare and rehabilitation. Our fees reflect the quality of our professional hearing services; we will not compromise on the level and quality of the care we provide.
- We are not affiliated with any one hearing aid manufacturer
- Our audiologists do not receive commissions or any kind of incentive when recommending a treatment or a product
- We have adopted EARtrak to measure and monitor patient outcomes, as well as the quality and efficiency of our services
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations for all ages including newborn
- Comprehensive balance disorder investigation tests
- Provision of the latest in hearing aid technology
- Hearing conservation services to industry
- Wireless communication devices for the home and work
- Government funded hearing services to eligible pensioners
- Victorian WorkSafe and TAC patients
Hours of Operation
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- We also offer Saturday morning sessions at our Moonee Ponds hearing clinic.
- Currently, Saturday morning appointments with a hearing specialist are available every 3-4 weeks, based on demand.
- Conditions apply. You may request an appointment with a hearing specialist by clicking here.